Invisalign Near You
Did you know that traditional braces aren’t the only way to fix your smile? These days, thanks to advancements made in the field of dentistry, specifically orthodontics, you can straighten your teeth and improve the function of your jaw without having to deal with metal brackets, arch wires, or those tiny elastics.
Enter Invisalign. Invisalign is a reliable treatment that has gained immense popularity over the years because of the clear or “invisible” aligner trays that are used. If you’re interested in learning more about receiving Invisalign near you, get in touch with our local dental practice today. We’ll happily address all your questions and concerns.
Receiving Invisalign in Calgary
Before you receive any sort of orthodontic treatment, always be sure to speak to a dentist or an orthodontist first. They’ll be able to walk you through the process from beginning to end so you know exactly what to expect. Once your dentist will also be able to identify if you’re a suitable candidate for this treatment or if another avenue would be more appropriate.
First, they’ll examine your mouth and take dental x-rays to develop a comprehensive image of your oral health. Your dentist will then make impressions of your mouth so that your aligner trays can be created.
Invisalign trays work by exerting gentle but constant pressure on your teeth. This sensation encourages your teeth to shift into a healthier and straighter position.
The duration of the treatment is dependent on your oral health and the extent of the changes that need to be made. On average, Invisalign treatment lasts between twelve to eighteen months. For more information, contact our Calgary dental practice.
The Advantages of Receiving Invisalign
There are multiple benefits to receiving Invisalign, including:
- It’ll improve the aesthetic appearance of your smile.
- It’ll also improve the functionality of your smile.
- The clear aligner trays are made from high-quality plastic and are specifically designed to be flexible to fit seamlessly over your teeth and gums.
- You don’t have to change your diet. Invisalign trays are meant to be taken out when you eat, so you won’t have to worry about avoiding hard or crunchy foods.
- Another advantage of the trays being removable means that they’re very easy to clean.
- It’ll boost your self-confidence!