Dentures Near You
If you’re missing teeth, there are several different dental treatments that you can explore to remedy this problem. Dentures, in particular, are an excellent choice.
Despite social stereotypes, dentures as a restorative treatment are not exclusive to any one population. People of all ages can be missing teeth for a variety of reasons – oral infections, sports injuries, and other physical illnesses. If you’re unsure whether you require dentures or not, don’t hesitate to talk to a dentist near you. They’ll be able to walk you through the process from start to finish and identify whether you’re a suitable candidate for this treatment.
The Types of Dentures Available
Depending on the state of your oral health, and the extent of the damage that needs to be fixed, your dentist can recommend either complete or partial dentures.
Complete dentures consist of a top and bottom row of removable teeth that are designed to fit the dimensions of your mouth. Partial dentures are composed of a customized framework that holds prosthetic teeth. These are usually used when you have spaces in your mouth but still have some natural teeth remaining.
For more information about the types of dentures and which is best for you, get in touch with our dental clinic near you. Our Calgary dentists are here to help you fall in love with your smile.
The Benefits of Receiving Dentures Near You
Dentures can be advantageous for many reasons, such as:
- They improve the aesthetic appearance of your smile.
- They provide additional support to your face.
- They restore your ability to talk.
- They also restore your ability to chew!
- Thanks to dental advancements, modern dentures are made to be durable, functional, and comfortable.
- They’re removable, making them easier to clean.
- A majority of insurance plans cover some or all of the cost of receiving dentures.
- They’ll boost your self-confidence!